Friday, March 4, 2011

March 2011 Featured Show


When i painted this piece two months ago i had no intention of entering it in anything.  In fact i fell in love with the painting and had hoped to place it on my walls somewhere.  But then i saw a Mardi Gras inspired exhibition in my state and decided that she must be in that show.  I sent in an image hoping she would be accepted and sure enough she will have her opening debut this Saturday in Hot Springs, AR.  The exhibition is at the Fine Arts Center of Hot Springs and will be showing the month of March.  Reception is from 5 - 9 during their monthly gallery walk.  I, unfortunately, will not be attending because of the horrid snow days that we acquired hence the kids have Saturday school!  So, if anyone is in the area or lives in Hot Springs the center is putting on a very exception show, with me included, go look for yourself!!!!!!  Happy Madri Gras everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment