Monday, March 14, 2011

Jump!




Everything Horse and Hound is opening this Friday in Fayetteville Arkansas.  So, for all my friends in the area, all my equine art will exclusively be shown at this new wonderful store.  If your not in the area, no worries just email me and ill let Katy the store owner know that you would like to purchase a piece of equine art.  Please feel free to check out Katy's website by clicking on the link above or here.  

This piece took some hours of work! Whew, a big sigh of I'm glad i worked through this one!!!!  The image is 14 x 20, one of the biggest Ive done in watercolor so far.  Watercolor is extremely unforgiving and i thought multiple times of quiting!  If your an artist visiting my blog let me tell you watercolors will definitely make you think in background, foreground relationships! Learning how to push and pull with water is almost mind boggling.  So yet another accomplishment with watercolors, although i think the next equine piece will be in oil! Sorry all my watercolorists hopefuls out there, i need a break!!!!! 

Jump
watercolor on arches rives
14 x 20
$295
print available

1 comment: