Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


A new painting for the new year!  It seemed like yesterday the beginning of 2010 had started!  Golly how it flies by and before you know it another year has come and gone!  Wouldn't we all love to go back to the years of our childhood when time was so irrelevant.  Back when the choice of which beautiful ball room dress i would adorn my barbie in was the dilemma of the day!  Back when time moved so slowly!  Maybe that's why i love painting.  Well, i know i have a talent but when the paint meets the canvas something happens.  Its almost as if i am transported in a time machine back to the years of my childhood!  I know this to be true because when i start my journey i look up after a while and think how it must only be a  certain time of the day,  but in actuality time has flown by and left me in my peaceful "zone".  Hopefully when you come here to my site you will view these painting and get a feel of the same!  Happy New Year everyone!

Holly Go Lightly
11 x 14
oil on panel
$195 original
$25 print

No comments:

Post a Comment